Cupcake favor bags

Here are my favor bags to go along with my cupcake themed party. I am putting in the post-it holders, a pack of crayons, and any other little toys I find at the Dollar Tree tomorrow.

This was just a twelve pack of lime green bags I got for around a dollar. I cut a 4x4 square in white and embossed it with the Happy Birthday folder. Then cut the svg cupcake at 3 inches, two in pink, and two in green. I embossed the frosting of all of them with the swiss dots folder, paired them with opposite colors and glued them on. I cut the "Thanks" with Jokerman font at 1 1/2" with Sure Cuts A Lot. The filling is strips of tissue paper from Victoria's Secret, it's the perfect color.

[gallery link="file" order="DESC"]

Next birthday item will be a freezer paper tee for my daughter to wear, so check back soon! Thanks for looking and Happy Scrapping!

Comments

Popular Posts