Scrapbooking craft desk

[gallery link="file"]

This is the scrap desk that my husband made me last week. It was built to be like the one at Hobby Lobby but this one is bigger and the drawers underneath the desk our on a rolling cart. I am still debating on a flip down cover for the 12x12 bins at the top because they are not as messy looking as I thought they would be, so I don't know that one is needed. I also need to get some pegs for my pegboard but I cannot find the smaller basket ones. Feel free to comment and suggest and TFL, and Happy Scrapping!

Comments

  1. Very nice, looks like a great place to scrap or whatever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lucky girl! And your husband is ver talented, didn't realize it was handmade. Great looking desk. When you're done, do you lend him out? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice work area. Great hubby.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love to organize and love scrapbooking. This company puts the two together!
    CLICK HERE !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post! Just wanted to let you know you have a new subscriber- me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, interest post. I'll write you later about few questions!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The article is usefull for me. I’ll be coming back to your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love the desk i am trying to make two copies of the desk do you have any pictures of the orginal desk that your husband copied

    ReplyDelete
  9. Scrapbooking was one of my hobbies when i was in high school and college. it was quite fun.:`"

    ReplyDelete
  10. my daughter loves to do some scrapbooking and she is good at that:-,

    ReplyDelete
  11. my daughter have been doing some scrapbooking stuffs over the years and she really likes it -*:

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts