Cupcake Photo Holder

Here is my take on the cupcake gift card holder from thestampgoddess on YouTube. This video shows you how to create a gift-card holder using paper, chipboard, paper flowers, ribbons, glitter, styrofoam, and lots and LOTS of hot glue.
I made mine into a photo holder that I am using to decorate tables, at my daughter's first birthday. I am doing a cupcake theme with lime green and hot pink. I really like the way this cupcake turned out but hopefully the next ones come out a little better. Thanks for looking and Happy Scrapping!

[gallery link="file" order="DESC"]

Comments

  1. this is the cutest thing that I have ever seen. I think that I need to make one for my god-daughter's first birthday! Yay... thanks for the wonderful idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you ROCK!!! that was great thanks for showing us...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What did you use to make the photo holder metal part?

    This is AMAZING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The metal part is actually just picture hanging wire that I bent with pliers.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts