My First Award



Claudette at Claudette's Craft Corner gave my blog an award. Please click on her name to visit her creative blog. Thank you!

Here are the rules:

1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.

2) Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

I am still new to blogging and I am very grateful to receive this, so I tried to award blogs that have not gotten this one yet, although if you have received it, we really think your blog is lovely.

Kasey
Mardenz
Ruelysi
Renee
Chris
Tammy
Gina
Christina
Sharon
Becky
Kate
Treva
Lia
Valerie
Anita

I really enjoyed searching for these blogs, I found some very creative ones that I will be visiting again!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts