Father's Day Tool Belt

Finally put the finishing touches to my Father's Day card this morning, after waiting for my Crop-a-Dile to arrive and I love how it turned out. Thanks to Ruth Howard's template version of Jenni Shawyer's card, I came up with a Sure Cuts a Lot version. All the tools are svg files except the pencil was cut by hand. I distressed the edges of all the tool belt cuts and added "dad" in navy embossing powder.

Here are the Sure Cuts a Lot files for the tool belt. One is for everything I cut in dark blue and one is all the tools. For the light blue background, it is a 8 1/2 by 11 sheet of paper cut in half. The belt is positioned 4 1/2 inches from the bottom. I did not care for the screws in the tool file, that is why I covered some up. My pencil was cut at 1 1/2 by 5 with a brown paper tip and black marker lead. Finished project is 9 1/2 by 7 1/2. Happy Scrapping!

[gallery link="file" order="DESC"]

Comments

  1. I would love to have the svg files for the tools and belt. Could you send them to me? Thanks!

    earthworx@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this card! It is so detailed with the tools. I am glad you explained how you made these because one of my questions was going to be what cart did this come from!! Thanks for all the ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the file! I used it and already posted my card on my blog. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to get a copy of your files!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would be interested in the SCAL versions of these tool files if you're still willing to share. Thanks for your generous offer. They are very nice.
    Blessings,
    Carla
    unruh@excel.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love a cut file for the tool belt and tools! Super work here! Inspiring!
    THANK YOU!
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was wondering if I could get the svg files for SCAL for the tool belt and the tools. I have a 4 yr old nephew that I was looking for this exact card to make for his bday card. He will love it.
    Also, what do you use for the belt loops? thanks so much for sharing, you have such amazing idea. thanks again
    K

    ReplyDelete
  8. Please send me the files for this ...SCAL... i love it and want to make it for fathers day...thank you...
    clares80@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this card...would it be possible to get the SVG for SCAL. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  10. [...] Далее – классная открытка ко Дню отца в виде пояса для инструментов. На кармане написано ‘Dad’ – папа. Я бы назвала эту открытку «папа – мастер на все руки». На другой подобной открытке написано «Лучший в мире папа». По этой ссылке – фото с инструментами большого размера. Его можно распечатать и использовать для аппликации. Открытка – с этой веб-страницы. [...]

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts