Make Your Own Decorative Balls

You know the decorative balls you see in the store for about $8 and you get maybe three. Well alot of glue and a sore finger later, I made two of my own.

I used 3 inch styrofoam balls and some crafting rope. I just glued it all the way around until I got to the other side. Its a nice little project you can do right in front of the tv, because you don't need much for supplies.

I will attempt at making some paper balls this week. Thanks for looking and Happy Scrapping!

[gallery link="file" order="DESC"]

Comments

  1. These are so cool. You are so crafty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I love the crafts you did. You have a very creative mind and they are all beautiful. Your daughter is super cute too! Thanks for sharing how to make this decorative balls. I am going to try it. Hope it turns out as nice as yours.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts