Lollipop Holders

I would like to share this great idea with everyone because I know this would be a great project for children to take to their classmates for the end of the year and they are so simple and adorable. Lollipops that are flat work best, like the Jolly Rancher ones. Both sides of the holder are stamped but you could emboss them also. The little circle that will close it all up is 1 1/4" in diameter.
The rectangle is 7 3/4 inches long by 2 3/4. The top flap is folded down at 1 3/4. The bottom flap is folded up at 3 1/4, then again at 2 3/4.
I hope the directions are clear enough but if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. Happy Scrapping![gallery link="file" order="DESC"]

Comments

  1. This is really cute... but I have 2 questions.

    1. How do you get the hole in the bottom to put the stick through? Are you using a punch?

    2. How does it close? Are you putting the circle on the bottom portion and the top flap goes under it to hold it?

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My friend that made the Valentine's one used a hole punch and centered it, but when I made the teacher one I did not have a punch small enough so I used a craft knife and cut a little x and poked the stick through. Also I put the circle on the upper part and just used a school glue stick to secure to the bottom flap because school glue, I think, does not stick that great and it won't destroy the paper. The way you mentioned it may work a lot better though. I would love to see your take on the project if you make one.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts