Pantry

I love Pinterest, people are so creative. If I'm looking for ways to update something, that is my go to search engine. Some things stay on my to do list for way too long, but when I see something I can do in a couple hours, it goes to the top of my list. These pantry letters are something I did a couple months ago. The vinyl is a black Silhouette roll I ordered from Amazon. This is the first time I have actually made anything with vinyl, so I can't tell you how the Cricut version is, but I know this was a much better deal.

Speaking of deals, that wreath is boxwood garland from Joann's, on a wire wreath form. They can be so expensive to buy already made, mostly because they are preserved, but this door is in a busy hallway and I don't want leaves dropping off if someone brushes up to it. I will try to get this svg up for download when I find out where I put it.


Comments

Popular Posts