Baby Calendar

If you have Cricut markers and Sure Cuts a Lot for your machine, then I have a great svg for you. I'm using this svg to make my son a first year calendar. After I finish it, I will bind it with my bind it all. Here is my first page and my August month.

If you have good handwriting I would recommend writing in your own numbers because it took almost 15 minutes to draw it all out. I used Bradley Hand for these numbers and sized my calendar 11x9. If you want the file for a specific month pre made with numbers, leave me a message and I will send it to you. Thanks for looking and Happy Scrapping!

Update: Here are my next three pages. I added a picture of my daughter to the October month to show where the picture will go.

[gallery link="file" order="DESC" columns="2"]

Comments

Popular Posts