Calendar Template Svg

I was very tempted to buy the Designer Calendar cartridge when I saw it was going for thirty dollars on ebay, but I looked through the handbook and noticed there wasn't much to it . So I spent tonight making some svgs that are very similar to the cartridge. Here are the weekdays, months, and the actual template for now but if I know people will use them, I will make more svgs to make your calendars more customizable. If you have any suggestions leave a comment and Happy Scrapping!

calendar example

Comments

  1. VERY COOL! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...awesome! Felt the same way when I looked at the cartridge! Thanks for this! Can't wait to see what else you come up with!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I'm so excited! I teach first grade and we have "calendar time" everyday. I've been very tempted to to buy that cart, but this is awesome! Thanks. I can't wait to make a calendar that really reflects our classroom!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was going to buy the cartridge and thought I would look for this first. So excited to get started!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts