1 cupcake toppers

Here are 2 of the 6 number one cupcake toppers for my daughter's, cupcake themed, first birthday. I will try to make some cupcake ones tomorrow. I'm only making 13 total for the cupcakes that will be on the cupcake stand and just using white icing with pink and green sprinkles so it's not to much.

I still need to make favor bags, invites, a banner, and finish five more cupcake photo holders, and although I still have two months its hard with a baby thats learning to walk and cat that likes toothpicks. It took me 15 minutes to find these cupcake toppers after leaving my craft desk for 10 minutes.

Thanks for looking and stop back for more birthday stuff to come! By the way the number is from the Celebrations cartridge and the cupcake papers I found at Hobby Lobby![gallery link="file" order="DESC"]

Comments

Popular Posts