Baby Blocks

I made some baby blocks in the colors of my son's room. I used 1 1/2 inch wooden blocks that I got at Hobby Lobby, covered them with paper, and 1 1/4 inch Mickey Font letters. Check back in the next few days for some safari animal svgs, that I will be using to decorate the top and sides of the blocks.

Update: Finished the blocks, I ended up using a lot of cuts from New Arrival, because I couldn't find anything else I liked. I will be covering them in Modge Podge to seal them. The hardest part of making these blocks, was choosing what I wanted to put on them. The only svg I ended up making was this bicycle and I used the elephant I posted a few days ago. Thanks for looking and Happy Scrapping!

[gallery link="file" order="DESC" columns="2"]

Comments

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Elements post on Nov. 03, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those blocks are adorable Jennifer! :) Nice!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts