St Patrick's Day SVGs

I somehow completely forgot about St Patrick's Day until I was looking at people's creations in the Cricut newsletter yesterday. You may already have your cards done, but if you are like me, you won't be doing your layouts for a few more months. I am still on Christmas of 2008. The pot of gold is a lot of piecing so I included a plain pot that would also work as a cauldron for Halloween. Enjoy and Happy Scrapping!

Pot of Gold

Shamrock

Horse Shoe

Pot

[gallery link="file" order="DESC" columns="2"]

Comments

  1. [...] Here is a link to last year’s St. Patrick’s Day svgs. This entry was posted on Monday, March 14th, 2011 at 11:41 am and is filed under Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site. [...]

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts