Lingerie Valentine Card

Here is the bikini Valentine's card that I made for my husband. The Svg that I used is from http://las-cricut.blogspot.com/. Its under cards on her sidebar links. I had to trim it a little to make it fit, but it beats making my own file. I tried that and spent over a hour and came up with nothing, so thank you Lesleyanne.

I used the Divine Swirls cuttlebug folder, lace ribbon for trim, and mardi gras beads for the necklace. This is such a easy card to make and would work for many occasions. My favorite sayings for these cards have been; Wishing you the Breast Birthday Ever and Thanks for the Support, but they would also make good invitations for bachelorette parties or pool parties if you covered the rear end more. Have fun with it because it's sure to give anyone a good laugh.

[gallery link="file" order="DESC"]

Comments

  1. LOVE your card! Glad the file worked ok for you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card & want to make it for my hubby for our anniversary this weekend, but I can't find the file...HELP PLEASE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. [...] I found searching google. My letters are embossed and I added a extra touch of lace and tulle. Here is the card I made him last year for Valentine’s day and the file for it is in the post. [...]

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts